FEMALE DORM-Shared bathroom
Weekday & Weekend checking time
Weekday: Sunday to Thursday
【Weekday & Weekend check in and check out time】
※Weekday check in time:15:00 check out time:11:00
※Weekend check in time:15:00 check out time:11:00
￭ Self-Service Laundry
Our coin-operated laundry service makes your trip more convenient. You can buy the laundry detergent and change coin at the reception. Self-laundry service is opening 24 hours.
for the washing machine NT$50 / per
for the dryer NT$10 / 10 min
￭ Grand Shower Room
Hostel has two grand shower rooms, male use and female use. The clean and spacious space equipped with big washstand, toilets, showers, cabinets and hair dryers for the guests' convenience. If you forget to bring your own toiletry, we sell disposable one at reception.
￭ Common Room
The common room of The Loft Hostel is in the middle of the hostel. Complimentary fresh-brewed coffee and tea offered all day here. It's a comfortable place for guests to relax after a busy day. Watching TV, chatting with friends, having a coffee, or sharing your cooking to others ...just relax here!
Although the kitchen is not very big, we prepare oven, microwave oven, ceramic stove, fridge for our guest to cook easily. Just use it to cook your own meal or share your cooking to others.
There are four "All In One" computers in our E-center which is beside the common room. Free Wifi service provided everywhere in the hostel as well.
1. Smoking is not allowed in hostel. Eating & drinking is not allowed in room, please enjoy your meal in common room.
2. To advocate environmental protection, dormitory room do not provide towels and toiletry supplies.
Please bring them by yourself or the reception provide towel rental and toiletry selling.
3. The cabinets in the dorm are without locks. Guest can use your own lock or buy it in the reception.
4. Please respect other guests, be quiet and keep the room clean.
5. Please use the pillow and blanket in the cabinet which shows the same number with your bed number and “DO NOT” change the bed without authorization.
6. Please put the hangers back to the closet.
7. Please remove the bed sheet, pillow case and duvet cover when you check out. Put them in the bag ,bring them with your room card and return to the reception.
8. After using the kitchen, tableware, please wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.
9. Please do not take anything that does not belong to you except the tea bags and maps. Tableware, hangers, towels and bags are not included.
10. The Guest shall compensate the Hostel for any damage caused intentionally or through negligence on the part of the Guest.
11. We provide baggage deposit service (for free) before check-in / after check-out.
12. The staff will enter the room for confirmation if the guest fails to check out before 11:00 (Please understand the staff might be of the opposite sex). Delayed checking out will be charged NT$200/hour.
13. Please inform the Hostel for extended stay. If the guest fails to inform the Hostel for extended stay after the latest check-out time, the room service staff will clean up the room and the stay will be regarded as overdue check out.
*You can rent towels and buy locks and toiletries at the counter
Towels: Rent: NT$50; deposit NT$200
Lock: rent: NT$20; deposit: NT$100
Body wash, tooth brush, and others: NT$10/one item
•The time of the website is based on the standard time in Taiwan (ie. GMT+8)
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
1. Guests who cancel their reservation 14 days prior to their reserved date can receive 100% deposit refund.
2. Guests who cancel their reservation 10 to 13 days prior to their reserved date can receive 70% deposit refund.
3. Guests who cancel their reservation 7 to 9 days prior to their reserved date can receive 50% deposit refund.
4. Guests who cancel their reservation 4 to 6 days prior to their reserved date can receive 40% deposit refund.
5. Guests who cancel their reservation 2 to 3 days prior to their reserved date can receive 30% deposit refund.
6. Guests who cancel their reservation 1 day prior to their reserved date can receive 20% deposit refund.No later than 2:00 pm
7. Guests who cancel their reservation on the day of their reserved date cannot receive any deposit refund.
1.The Hostel is calculated by the number of rooms. One unit is one bed limited for one person. For guests more than 2, please select the number of people you need in “the number of rooms” and “number of guests.” (Girls’ Room is a ten-person room while Boys’ Room is an eight-person or six-person room rather than a single room).
2. If you are booking the number of bed more than 6, please contact us by phone or by mail, and make a final check about your reservation and transit funds (30% of total fee) to our bank account within 2 weeks.
3. If you don’t have a credit card, since we don’t accept reservation by phone, you can make a reservation by sending e-mail instead. Please provide me with the name and phone number of the person who will plan to stay as well as the check-in and check-out date, and we will reply you further information such as our bank account number where you can transit the funds.
4. Please insert your Booking Number (Reservation ID ) and E-mail address. You can check the Booking Number in your e-mail mailbox (mind the junk e-mail folder as well). If you still can't find your reservation confirmed mail, please contact us +886 2 2752-6533 as soon as possible.
5. If you want to change the dates of your accommodation, please cancel the earlier reservation at first then re-book a new one. In addition, when you create a new reservation , please type in the earlier booking number in Special Request field.
6. Please check-in after 15:00 and check-out before 11:00. If you have failed to check out before 11:30, we will charge you the extension fee, which is NTD 200 for 1 hour.No later than 2:00 pm
7. The room prices which shown on our official website are special offers already, but you can still find good deals for our rooms on other online platforms.
8. We accept TWD cash or credit cards (Visa、Master、JCB、China UnionPay). No traveler's checks.